Thursday, August 12, 2010

Welcome Back

Wow! I can't believe that another school year is starting already! I am so excited to work with all of my fabulous students and their families! We are going to have a lot of fun this year, and we are going to learn a lot of new things. Please be sure to wear tennis shoes on Monday because we get to have P.E. on our first day :) Come to school ready to get to know me and your classmates because I have a lot of fun activities planned so that we become comfortable with our classroom family! Remember that tonight (Thursday, August 12th) we have "Meet the Teacher" from 4:00-5:15. I am looking forward to meeting you and your families!

Please remember to also check our class website for more detailed information including a calendar, great links, Working With Words information, parent information, and much more.

I can't wait for Monday! Enjoy your last weekend of summer!

Love,
Mrs. Golmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers