Thursday, March 1, 2012

Updates and information

I am sending the newsletter home a little early this week because I wanted to give a couple of updates.


• Tomorrow, Friday March 2nd, will be 80s/90s day here at Mathews. Students are encouraged to dress up in clothing from those decades. I don’t know about you, but dressing like that is my favorite. It takes me back to my childhood although it is hard to believe that the students think the 80s were so long ago. It feels like yesterday to me!!!

• Please refer to the newsletter for information about next week’s BIG EVENT!!!!

• We will be stopping Working with Words tests and social studies and science content for the next couple of weeks as we kick into high gear with MAP preparation. I have some fun activities planned for review, so I would like to have extra time for math and communication arts. After MAP testing is complete, we will resume our normal schedule.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend. This weather is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers